Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talent.


So, today was a fun day! Not only was it my husband's birthday but I gotta spend sometime with the beautiful miss Campbell. I hadn't seen Campbell in awhile so I was really starting to miss her!! She informed me that she loves her new school and she's been having fun! I swear she is the smartest 3 year old I have ever met! Props to mom & dad! :)

Catherine worked her magic behind the camera today and took pictures of Mikaelyn! She is amazing!!! I can't wait to see how all the pictures turned out! Thanks again!!

Oh yeah and like I said before today was Quinn's birthday! He turned 24 today! We had a great day, we didn't let the weather stop us from getting out! We had a wonderful dinner tonight at my parents house! Time to cuddle up on the couch with a good movie & a glass of wine! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww.... That was so sweet! We had a great time and we can't wait to do it again soon! Happy Birthday to Quinn!

    ReplyDelete