Friday, February 20, 2009

Weddings Weddings Weddings!



My cousin Whitney is getting married May 23, 2009! Her and I have been bestfriends since we were little babies! I am so happy that she has found the man of her dreams! She totally deserves it!! Whit asked me to be a bridesmaid! I can't wait to be a part of her very special day!!! I LOVE YOU WHIT!

Quinn's cousin Ashley and her fiance Kevin are getting married May 9, 2009! Ashley is one of my bestfriends and I actually went to elementary with Kevin! (What a small world) Ashley asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I am so honored! I can't wait! Ashley is going to be such a beautiful bride! Quinn and I love hanging out with Ashley & Kevin and we love them both so much!

I am in TWO weddings in one month!!! May is going to be a very busy! I can't wait! Weddings are so much fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment